Saturday, May 2, 2009

Etsy

So, I'm considering starting a shop on Etsy.....just a way to earn a little extra cash. I went online yesterday to see what kind of cross stitch that people were selling. Not a lot...not a lot of cute baby things...I'm thinking I might put up the alphabet letters I make. I've been making these letters for years! I can do one in less than a week. It's all I do when Erin and I watch tv. I'm slightly ADD, I can't just sit and watch tv, I have to be doing something. Plus, I'm nice and try to give Erin as much video game time on the weekends that I can....ie: I cross stitch a lot. I'm going to time myself on the two I have to make and will be starting on today. Then make a decision. Erin said it would be ok for me to do this. Who knows....I may be getting in on this Etsy thing! :o)

Besides that, not a lot. We now have to go look at the suites in the hotels that we have rooms blocked at next Thursday. :o/ UGH. BUT, it's for Erins mom. Right now though, we are going to go see X-Men. It's my turn to pick a movie, but Erin's had a tough week and I figured we can spare $10 and go see it. It makes him happy. :o) AND Harper's Island is on tonight....I wish it were on Thursdays still, however it gives us something to watch on Saturdays now. I'll update on that tomorrow. :o) I really like this show!

OK, I must apply for jobs before we leave......anyone want to hire me?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment