Thursday, May 14, 2009

good day

We went to the zoo today....finally after 2 years! I'll post pictures later on. They had a baby elephant and we got some good pictures of him. Also, we went after the rain, so some of the animals weren't outside. All in all it was ok. The Indianapolis Zoo was definitely better! Even the DC Zoo. So ah well. We might try going to the Cincy Zoo later on. We are even going to try to plan a Kings Island trip in August, after kids go back to school.

Also, I just ordered a new cookbook. Cook Yourself Thin. I can't wait to try the recipes. The show is really good and I can't wait to try the food.


But, a good day all around. Starting to get some wedding stress....but it's not even the wedding details that are stressing me out. :o) I'm just going to let Erin handle it. :oP

So now to hem my new dress pants for my interview tomorrow and then upstairs for Law and Order Criminal Intent, (DVR is good) so Erin can play games. I'll update after my interview and errands tomorrow with zoo pictures too. :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment