Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So, I'm up WAY early because I'm soooo excited about paying for my dress. It has to be the one since I'm soooo excited. I don't want to wait 5 months to wear it. :o) Now I have to start thinking about my hair, if I want a veil or not...I found these cute bands on Etsy, so I'm thinking of going that route, I want my hair to be more down, some curls in it. Who knows. Plus I get to think about jewelry....Which means going shopping in moms collection. :oP I think this weekend Erin and I will go get my ears re-pierced, yep, re-pierced. I have one ear that is fine, but the other one, the whole is closed up in the back. I can't get earrings through.

Also, I've been watching this new tv show on Lifetime. It's called Cook Yourself Thin. I watch it while working out, healthy tv while working out, I figured it's a good thing. :o) But, it's a really good show and I love the ideas and the recipes so far. The episodes I've seen so far, the ladies have lost 1-2 dress sizes in 6 weeks! Amazing for them! I want to get the cook book now. (maybe I'll go check Target today, see if they have it there)

OK, time to get ready to leave. I still have 2 hours...I wish they opened before 11. I think I'll wear my new shoes today too...with my new top...hmmmmm

0 comments:

Post a Comment