Friday, May 8, 2009

Random, I know...here are some lists.....we know I love lists!

Things I should be worried about and I'm not...I just know they will work themselves out...
1. I'm getting married in 5 months and I don't have a photographer,
2. or a dress!
3. Unemployment runs out in, oh, 8 weeks!
4. Paying the mounting bills, it's bill week, I had 3 emails when I woke up saying here is your new bill....Didn't I just pay you?!
5. Getting everything done in time for my wedding...

I'm really excited for
1. My wedding!
2. Jens houses (we haven't seen each other in over a year!
3. Meeting Hannah and just getting to hang out with a baby. (my baby clock is going to be ticking like crazy when we leave!)
4. September...I think that's when I'll see my parents, or at least my mom again
5. My wedding! :o)

(I love saying MY wedding! We get to do a tasting in a few weeks. Yippie.)

Enjoying...
1. Triumphing these life challenges and coming through stronger...both Erin and I are...
2. Being able to keep a clean apartment, do laundry, make dinner for Erin
3. Being spoiled by Erin.
4. Starting an Etsy Store.
5. The way life is going right now.

Feeling really calm today. OH and less of a stalker...I moved my desk so that when I'm at the computer I no longer face the window...Now I don't feel like I'm spying on the neighbors when I hear something and instinctively turn my head to look out the window. I'll stick to being an internet stalker. :o)
Ready for the weekend! Erin and I have been walking when it's nice outside these days and Saturday we are going to walk to the library. :o) It's not that far away...maybe 2 miles, that's pushing it though. Other than that just a lot of relaxing! I have tons of stuff in the fridge so we don't need to go out and we can just hang out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment