Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday...

I had my interview today. 1st one in 5 months! I'm just soooo ready for a job it's crazy! It was with Edwards Communities, in case you forgot from my last post. :o) It went really well, I think, I hope. It's always hard to tell. We talked for about 45 min...we were just having a good conversation. We even side tracked into talking about our weddings. *side note* Whenever Erin and I are out and someone asks when our wedding is, he is the first to answer! I can't even process the question and he is answering October 10. So cute. I love him! Anyways, back to the interview...next step is I'll have an online assessment, then if they like my score I'll interview with the regional manager. *fingers crossed* AND, get this! If you are hired, they give you $ to buy 3 pairs of dress pants and 1 jacket at either Macy's or The Limited! LOVE IT! :o)

So, get ready for dinner posts. I'm going to be making some new dinners from the show and soon cook book, Cook Yourself Thin. I'll take pics and post the recipes after we try them. I can't wait!

As promised, here are some zoo pics....
The mighty Penguin....He never moved.
The dead turtle...we he never moved either...we decided he was dead

Koala...this one never moved either


AND the baby elephant...he just walked next to his mommy the whole time.
So cute!



0 comments:

Post a Comment