Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm spoiled!

Very good day today looking at the Hotels for Erin's mom. We found what she wanted at the Holiday Inn. We found what we wanted at The Renaissance! When looking at the rooms I started thinking that a suite would be better for us. There would be more room for us girls to have our hair and make up done in the morning. SO, Erin let me upgrade us to a Junior Suite! :o) I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY can't wait now!
Then we went to Macy's to get my dress for the pictures with Jen in 2 WEEKS! SEE ....


Also, I wasn't going to look at shoes, I had an idea of which ones to wear with the dress and we were walking by them to leave and Erin started picking out shoes for me. He picked up one pair and we decided they would kind of match the dress and would be cute with jeans or khakis...so, he bought me these .... I didn't even ask! :o) SO CUTE! (I bought the last pair and they are HIGH!)

Then we needed to get Erin some shorts he has been asking for awhile. We had to order them because AE didn't have his size, but while there I found a GREAT $10 find. I think it will be cute for Jens party on Saturday with jeans or khakis.
Now to finish my letter and get pics so I can start up my Etsy site. :o) OH and we are going to the zoo next week. YAY! :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment