Monday, May 4, 2009

wedding update

So, I forgot all about the most important part of our wedding....the officiant! (shaking my head)
Well, we have one! It's going to be Erin's best friends dad. He is a minister and we are so lucky to have him be our officiant! He has been like a dad to Erin since Erin became friends with his son. Since the first day I met him he made me feel welcome. We are sooo lucky to have someone who knows us be a part of our special day in a very special way. (corny I know) :o) PLUS, our DJ is also one of Erin's childhood friends. I'm so excited that not only our wedding party is made up of our closets friends, but even our vow and music providers are. :o)

SO, I still have all these lists running though my head of what we need and need to do. BUT, I need money for it...well and it's still too early to do stuff. I am testing our favors and seeing how early I can make the cookies and if I can freeze them or freeze the dough, or whatever, so I'm not making 400 cookies the day before. :o)

To get money for the wedding....we are trying not to charge all of what we pay for...(easier said than done!) I'm am going to set up an Etsy store. I have to get these two initials made so I can have a few 'finished' pictures and then get a store name and such....so I'm thinking a week to get it up. Lets just hope people like what they see and want to make purchases. :o) I know, I know...I just need a job. Someone has to got to hire me soon! Plus side, I haven't had any 'thanks for applying, but we went with someone else' letters in about 3 weeks....maybe an interview is around the corner....

0 comments:

Post a Comment