Saturday, May 30, 2009

I need a job...

So, I really need a job. I have joined new groups out of my boredom...but they could be helpful too. I joined this networking site, Linkedin. My dad sent it to me. Sometimes getting a job is all about how well you network. It always help.

I also joined Twitter. I have gone back an forth about it since I started hearing about it. I just wasn't sure. Well, Jen joined...so I did. Actually, I just figured she wouldn't be updating myspace as much, so I had to get Twitter. I did however, make sure I could get an app for my phone first. :oP I can't join something if I can't have it at my fingertips. What's the point of having my phone if I can't use it. I found some apps, but they don't have a lot out for the Storm yet, but what I found is working.....for now. :o)

Anyways, joining Twitter...I didn't want a weird name and I didn't want to use my last name because I'll only have it for 4 more months. Therefore, I jumped the gun and used Erins last name...my future last name. I was soooo giddy when I went to tell Erin what I did. But when I log on to update my status it's so weird using McFall. But it makes me smile.


And Jen....My mom and Erins mom LOVED the guest book!! When you can start that business, you better use our pics for your portfolio, we will write rave reviews!! :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment